Multi-channel power amplifier
1. Two independent channel low-power pure post-stage power amplifiers;
2. Provide regional power amplification for the system, which is suitable for sound reinforcement systems that require multiple low-power pure post-amplifiers.
1.2 Channel unbalanced TRS terminal input;
2. The panel has a control knob to control the volume of the two channels respectively;
3. The product has good short circuit, DC, mismatched load, overload, overheating self-protection;
4. Each channel has 2 power output modes: constant voltage output 100V, 70V and constant resistance output 4～16Ω.